EWFA is a Chapter of IWFA, the International Window Film Association.
EWFA Membership Categories
The EWFA counts with three types of members:
- Window Film Manufacturers;
- Window Film Distributors;
- Associate Members.
For a detail of current EWFA members, kindly visit the Our Members page.
The EWFA is headed by a Council, which gathers Window Film Manufacturers and Distributors representatives. To ensure an optimal representation of the interests of our membership, each manufacturer has a seat in the EWFA Council, together with three distributors representatives. The task of EWFA Council Members is to organise the work and making sure the lines of work they define are being followed. The EWFA Council holds monthly conference calls and two face-to-face meetings per year.
Since June 2022, the EWFA Council is composed of 18 members:
- Twelve voting manufacturers’ representatives;
- Three voting distributors’ representatives;
- Two non-voting administrative or advisory members.
- One non-voting member: The Technical Committee Leader